Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Remembering 2010

I suddenly feel that sitting down and doing a recap of how I spent my year is a good thing. Makes me realise how much I've achieved (or not) to make me feel thankful for my year and promise to make the next year a better one. Looking back...2010 has been a really really great year for me. I love it so much that I'm a little sad that it's over now...

On new year's day of 2010, I made a resolution to embrace 2010 with anticipation and I did it alright!

February was some kind of reunion for family and friends and lovers (although I'm not included in this category) over chinese new year and valentine's day. It has dawned on me that I can't seem to spend enough time with my family and friends. There's always endless chats about nothing and time seems to tick by too quickly.

All through March I was toiling away at assignments and midterms..not much highlight there.

Come April, my friends gave a surprise birthday just a day before exams...Heck..I was 22 before I knew it..got great pressies for my birthday as well

May and June were great! I got a blackberry..like finally after procrastinating about it for the entire first half of 2010. And I went to Langkawi with friends, China to meet friends and Singapore with family. 2 months of full travel and sightseeing and enjoying with family and friends.

July..I started my final year in UMS. Yes, my final year and I can't believe it. Life was much more hectic than the previous semesters with assignments, labs and fieldtrips and FYP. I got kicked out of the hostel as well. But now, looking back, I think it was good that I got kicked out. I have more freedom, made more friends and learned how to cook.

August...did something crazy at the club which was fun!

September...I finally conquered Mount Kinabalu and went home for raya break where I got to meet up with lots of friends which I have not seen in a long time except for Sue. Got drunk for the first time in my life during house party over MidAutumn Festival.

October...continued to toil over reports assignments etc...finally I got to enjoy it on house halloween party and enjoyed halloween night in the club with friends and cousin all the way from Penang. Was a crazily fun night..

November...Exams and saying farewell to a friend...There's always an end to all things and the end also signifies a new beginning.

December..Worked part time after not working for almost 2 years. Went down to Batu Pahat for the first time due to work. 8 days of cold cold fun in Korea..with snows and clubs and shopping! Spending time with family and cousins from UK and Australia and hanging out with friends..

Before you know it, 2010 is over and all the 365 days of it can be summarised into a short blog. Whaddaya know right?

PS After writing this blog, I realised that I shall miss 2010 very much. All the first times doing crazy stuffs and travelling and etc etc...

So dear 2010, I shall keep u embedded in my heart for always =)

No comments: