Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Almost Coming To The End Of My Holidays

Picture from Langkawi Underwater World
Picture from Tengeli Desert, China
Big Family Holiday in Singapore
Celebrating Jane's birthday with Kiddies

In a blink of an eye, 2 months is nearly coming to an end. What have I achieved ? I can't say that I didn't achieve but I can't say that I achieved a lot. Well of course nothing educational wise that is...to say the least my cgpa pointer dropped which is really frustrating (there's goes my 1st class honours and exemption of paying back PTPTN).

I'll be flying off in a few days' time. And I still have much undone i.e. my thesis proposal which I have been procrastinating for the past 2 months and I'm trying really hard to churn it out before I step on the plane.

A few things that I'm happy during my 2 months break is :
1. Holidaying -Langkawi, China and Singapore
2. Universal Studios (albeit a lil small) - I experienced the power of express pass! ;P
3. Seeing a lot of family members
4. Seeing a lot of friends
5. Amazingly nice smelling perfumes courtesy of Kiddies
6. Getting great food for a lot of nights

p.s. the only thing bugging my mine the entire hols is still the long overdue thesis proposal.
p.s.s FYI I'm entering the third and final year of my university life. Time FLIES. no joke. I'm suddenly afraid of growing up
p.s.s.s. i think i put back on all the weight i lost last semester. now i have to start all over again T_T

No comments: