Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First Trip of My Sem Break




Langkawi was where I went. Two uni mates met me at Langkawi for a short two days one night trip. A surprise guest appeared at the pier. I was not aware of him joining 3 girls on a trip. Anyways, I spent 2 hours waiting for them at Langkawi Jetty in KFC and I befriended a Korean guy whose on a backpacking trip across SEA and China.

Long story short, I think I only managed to down some amount of alcohol and bought chocolates and entered Underwater World. The Cable Car was shut for maintenance. I wanted to go visit the Anna and The King filming site but apparently it was destroyed by the tsunami in 2004. What a pity. I really liked that place. Langkawi improved a lot from the last time I went there about 6-8 years ago.

Tonight seems to be blogging night. This is the third post already.

No comments: