Wednesday, January 05, 2011

New Year has come and gone

Speak of the devil and 2010 is gone and 2011 is here. I haven't found the time to blog on the eve of new year as I always do. But I'm now back to catch up on it.

Anyways, it's just the fifth day of 2011 and I'm down with flu, cough, sore throat and fever. What a good beginning to 2011 for me.

The past one month of semester seemed like a dream for me. And in total, I think I only spent like 10days at home out of the 30 days break. It's even more hectic than when I was studying in uni. Time really flew by. I was looking forward to my much awaited Korea trip and now it's over and I'm back in Sabah. I shall try to find time to blog about my Korea trip soon...before my classes start and assignments start pouring in like crazy since this is my final semester already. YES..I'm graduating really soon and it just seemed like I just step foot into uni not long ago.

No comments: