Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why?

First of all, why the question why? Lately, I've been thinking about this a lot. Firstly, my roommate got hitched. Yay congrats etc etc but why must they think that I'm little miss lonely and they are responsible to find me a partner ASAP. I know they mean good but sometimes it's a tad too overwhelming. I mean come on.. I get along fine on my own. I'm not angry but sometimes it gets a lil frustrating. I don't do self pity because to me, being single is great. I do have times that I adore people in love and wish that I could be in their shoes but that's all there is to it. Fullstop. No more and no less.

Secondly, why do people keep on asking if I'm dating. Ok...this is totally related to the first question but you get the idea right. People keep asking the same question over and over and over.

Ok. Feeling slightly better after ranting. This is just a random feeling.

No comments: