Sunday, January 09, 2011

THE Unexpected

What do happens when the unexpected happens? Usually, I just sit and stare and this line keeps repeating in my mind...'Why?? How did it turn out that way?'..

Have you encountered anything unexpected? I bet at some point in your life, something unexpected turned up. I'm not just talking in a negative pretext here...positive unexpected(s) happen as well...

Of late, I got the news that some one I know of passed away in a car crash. I'm not sure of the exact reasons he crashed but the main point is he's only 24. There's a lot more of life that he hasn't seen or tasted.

It always has to be something drastic to make us realise that life isn't forever and life is full of the unexpecteds...Of course good things make life feel greater and enjoyable. Humans are ignorant..and they always ignore the negative things..when something tragic happens, we stop short in our steps and feel shocked because we only acknowledge the good stuff, never the bad.

The news made me realise 2 things which I already know but often forget.
1. Life isn't forever and full of unexpected stuff.
2. Don't take things for granted. Cherish every moment. It counts be it the bad or the good because that is the package that life comes with. It is how you lived that is important. Not making a picture perfect life.


No comments: