Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sabah...Here I Come

Do I sound excited?

Actually, I don't feel anything. It is just something like going because I have to and because I chose it. So Univeristy Malaysia Sabah is where I'll be for the next 3 years. I heard that the uni is famous for being the most beautiful uni and it is going to be big....I need a bicycle..

Does anyone has any idea what the hostel is going to be like? Feel free to enlighten me.

Can't really take the etika pakaian thing...Only formal to lectures? WTH..Where am I suppose to find so many 'formal' clothes. All I have are t shirts and jeans and shorts. And NO SHORTS/SKIRTS shorter than knee length is allowed. That does not even exist in my wardrobe. DAMN

June is definitely one of the most exciting month in my life...Hectic and Adventurous..Quoting Ju.."Kiddies" reading this will definitely understand. hahahhah

Counting down to Sabah : 3 days

No comments: