Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Current Me

Gonna work starting this Friday until 15/6/08 which is next Sunday. Got to earn some extra money to bear my expenditure or at least what people always say...save it for a rainy day.

Before I start to rant about my life, I want to wish a special someone HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! May you be a year wiser as you get a year older. That's one of the perks of growing old. I doubt you know of my existence but it is the thought that count...(I sound like some freakish stalker, hahahah)

Recently got to know that the local university results will be out on the 20/6/08, which means I only have about 5days after I finished working to prepare myself to brace the outcome, orientation is on 29/6/08. Life just reverted to fast forward mode. I suddenly felt afraid? it's not what I feel but I don't know..afraid to grow up? maybe..My best friend left for Singapore to gain exposure be it life or work wise. She seemed to have grown up. I guess it is my turn next.

However, I feel unzufrienden(unsatisfied, learnt it in german class earlier) about the state of my life right now. I'm undecided about MY own life and the direction I want to go(without being influenced by my family) I don't have a job right now. I'm not earning money. I don't go to university as well. I'm not even piling up knowledge. I am not achieving anything at the moment, there is no self satisfaction? I suppose.... I know, people have been telling me to enjoy the moment right now as it would be difficult to be so carefree once uni life is over. It's going to be responsibility all the way .

I seriously hope that I find my path that I want soon. There is just too many 'I don't knows'

I think tonight has got to be the lowest I have felt in a long time.

No comments: