Wednesday, June 04, 2008

PRESSIES

Since I don't have pictures to upload to narrate to you guys what I have been up to during the weekend..so I've come up with an update although less interesting but at least it is something!

A big THANK YOU to Er Jie!! Bought this back for me (actually another 6 of my best friends as well) So we all have got our very own pair of chopsticks. Maybe now I'll seriously stop using disposable chopsticks and carry this instead. It is cute. Don't you think so? Although i'm not a big fan of cats but this is cute. There are other designs as well, especially the mickey ones but my hands didn't grab quickly enough ;P

Another special thing that she bought for us all is this bubble gum. The catch is you need to mix and match the colours to get the flavour that you want. i.e a pink + a yellow = strawberry

That's the guideline on the back of the box

p.s. I'm munching on the gums now as I'm writing this




This is another souvenir. This flew all the way back from Canada. It's a pencil holder. Must bring it where ever I'm going to study in the near future, to be exact in 20days' time. THANKS Yeap!! I like it so much

No comments: