Monday, June 23, 2008

Adventurous June

From the very beginning of the month..as of 1/6/08..it was a really exciting start. I finally came back from Jakarta. Met up with friends after a year of not seeing each other...ETC.

Why the 1st of June? That is the day Da Jie got married! Woot! Congrats! Although this post came almost a month too late. But hey, u can't blame me. I already told you it was an adventurous month. Couldn't find time to update my blog.

This particular wedding deserves a mention. It wasn't the typical chinese wedding with 8 course dinner. This was one FUN(read:FUN) wedding. When have you ever heard of someone saying that a wedding was fun. Well this wedding was! The wedding was held at LA Galaxy. Buffet was served.
At the end of it, everyone was on the dance floor! When have you seen anyone danced at a chinese wedding. Nada.. To let you have a gist of what the wedding was like. Here are some pics.










They even took instant pics(is it called instant photos?) at the wedding. Alot of things were things that I encountered for the 1st time at a wedding.

The day before we had a late night out as well. And for the first time(again) so many of us slept under the same roof(ju's palace)

We went from Sunset Bistro>Island Park>Mois>SS>Glo>Home and slept at 5am
Conclusion : Alcohol Overload for 2 days in a row










P.S Please don't be deceived. We only had one bottle each and a few sips of alcohol in Mois.
And yes, we only wore slippers, shorts and t-shirts to Mois. Scruffy..So cute!

After that, from 6/6-15/6 I worked part-time for an electronics fair in Gurney. I was selling Samsung handphones.

Then on 18/6 was a birthday party and university results day. I went to Mizi and Bed for the first time..(seems like a lot of firsts in this post)










This is a VERY short post about what happened in June..comparing to all the blogs that my friends posted about the very same outing. I'm just too lazy. Haha

No comments: