Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Food Mania

Since I'm leaving soon, I went out to a lot of places to eat and had quite a number of small farewells.


First up : 19/06/2008
Venue : Korean Palace

I suddenly had an urge for korean food. So I persuaded my couz to take to a korean restaurant that was newly open. Korean Palace is situated opposite Island Plaza. Not exactly opposite but nearby.
The food portion was big. Price is reasonable. Food tasted good but it needs to be appreciated. Either you like it or you don't. This is beef rib stew.comes with a bowl of rice

This is kimchi stew. also comes with rice These are 9 dishes of side dishes that they give FOC
You can ask for seconds for FOC as well

This is seafood pancake.DELICIOUS!

Second : 20/06/2008
Venue : Opp Sentral College. Some ramen shop

The noodles are hand made upon ordering. The dumplings are freshly made as well. Both tasted good. We have boiled dumplings and pan fried dumplings. Fried ramen and 2 bowls of soup ramen.


Third : 21/06/2008
Venue : Gurney Food Court

This has nothing really to do with food. We just hung out together. Catch up about each other.

Big group photo in front of British India

Fourth : 23/06/2008
Venue : 72 Scotland

Just happened a few hours back. I think this is the farewell of all farewell as I'm leaving, Angelyn is leaving, the rest also leaving soon. We had a pot luck. Too much food that we practically had to stuff ourselves to finish the food to avoid wastage.


The food that everyone brought! A hell lot of variety

Ice cream potong...haven't had one in a long time..Group photo again! With junk as our photographer..

Friends..please take care! I know that we are all leaving our comfort zone SOON and will seldom meet up like this again. I'll always treasure our friendship no matter where I am(I sound so pathetic..I'm just a 3 hours flight away) All the years we spent together in school will the the most memorable years in my teenage life. Heck, I'm not even a teenager now. I'm a young adult now. Sobs. No more being naive and carefree. I'll definitely miss everyone!

P.S. with all these eating..how am I going to win my bet? WTH

2 comments:

U-Jean said...

*sobs*

Eve said...

where's my photo? Email to my gmail pls!