Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Jane!

My final dinner together with kiddies(I've come to love the word kiddies..hahah..all thanks to Ju)

It was last minute and impromptu.

Venue : Ingolf Kneipe
Mission : Surprise Mrs. Egg (Mission accomplished. She had no idea)

We went to this German Restaurant at Hillside. The food is good and the price is reasonable for its portion. We ordered a lot. We talked alot. We laughed alot. But deep in heart, I knew that I will DEFINITELY miss spending time with these crazy girls. Such a pity that I didn't use my camera for a group photo. Paging out to Ju/HP/CM. Please email me the picture the 5 of us took at the restaurant


Food comments : The soup was good. Creamy and smooth. Actually practically everything was good. We had beef, chicken, wurst(sausages), salad, lamb and lots of vege as side dish. It is no surprise that we manage to finish all that we ordered...(I think I just piled on a kilo or 2)
The most expensive would have to be the beer but it was worth it. Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Eggie Jane, Happy Birthday To you! Hope you enjoyed your early 20th birthday. I know you are so going to miss having me around and irritating you when ever I see you. I wish you all the best! May you be a year older and a year wiser! Most importantly, may all your wishes come true( and you sure damn know which wish I'm talking about ;P..hahahha)

No comments: