Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tests

I had 2 tests within the last 4 days including today. surprisingly I managed to do quite well. One was Study skills and today was ethics.

The ethics lecturer is scary. He chased everybody out of the class yesterday just because one person flipped the exam paper without his permission. he recollected every paper and left and said that he's gonna fail everybody. Today, another guy did the same thing but then luckily he didn't chase everyone out. He just took down the name.

Anyways, yesterday was UiTM vs UMS. And UMS won!! hahahaha..I Know....I sound like a debate freak now but then, it wasn't my intention. It started because I wanted to have a place in hostel for my 2nd year, but one thing led to another, and I actually find that I enjoy debating and the circle of friends in debate....at least I have a social circle now. If not, my life would just be attending lectures and online and online and sleep and lectures again..

Anyways, I'm now in Secret Recipe to online..out of desperation. Connection is the library and the hostel sucks totally. Too many people online nowadays...Anyways, today's short update is over. 3 weeks to FINALS and 6 weeks for me to step foot on Penang!!!

No comments: