Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hectic

Today :
Debate training at 4pm
Study skills test at 6.30pm

Monday:
3pm-10pm - UiTM Debate Friendly Competition

Tuesday:
11am-1pm - Ethics Test

Thursday:
8am-10am - Earth Science and Planets Test (tentative)

Saturday :
7pm-11pm - Some gala night organised by one of the schools which I'm accompanying my friend to
* Maybe going to Ranau for golf tournament since it is the 3rd week of October if the plans runs smoothly. So, it's either the gala night or a 2days 1 night golf tournament in Ranau.

Any one weekday morning, golf replacement training for today's class is canceled.

My lecturer suddenly came up with the idea of giving us an assignment with the title only coming up next week and expects us to hand it in by finals which is 2 weeks away.

Apart from all that, I need to study for the finals as well.

Whole of November : Finals Examination

So there goes ,my last 2 months in Sabah. Hectic and punishing. Now, I can't wait to go back to Penang

No comments: