Friday, October 31, 2008

Exams

Exams are starting soon..as in TOMORROW... and I still have not studied for the subject tomorrow. I hope common sense can pull me through the exam.

I just came back from Ranau for my golf practical. I'm dead tired now. Body aching. Anyways, I hope the practical evaluation will help me for my finals(Then I don't have to study so much).

I haven't had good sleep for 2 nights already. The night before the Ranau trip, I couldn't shut my eyes for more than 2 hours...I woke up every hour...1am...3am...4am...5am...then I had to climb out of bed at 6am to prepare myself for the trip. At Ranau, they practically squeezed 6 people into a room with only ONE queen sized bed. Luckily they rented extra beds. I was the 'lucky' one that got to sleep on the bed. The other 2 girls on the bed were moving around the entire night that I couldn't sleep(sensitive me..) and the girl beside me kept coughing the entire night.....And the fan was so cold and I didn't have a blanket.

For golf, I think I walked about 5km in 2 days? Under the scorching sun.

Bookssss....Studiessss...

No comments: