Saturday, October 25, 2008

Something called studying

Last night was debate again. Anyways, we finished at about 2am. Then walked about 20+ minutes back to the hostel. Today, I got up at about 7.15 for sports, but then it was raining, so I skipped the training. It is still raining now though.

Debate still hasn't got any results. UMS suddenly changed their minds. Now, they only want to send 3 teams to represent them in KL. The seniors are trying to fight for 4 teams. But the main thing is, I still can't confirm when I'm going home. This is so frustrating.

I just found out that I have to go for my golf tournament next Wednesday and Thursday at Ranau(the place I went to during the previous hols). Then, there goes my study week.

I still have 2 assignments to type. I have not even started because the lecturer decided to give the assignment at the end of the term. Another frustrating matter. With all these and the tournament, I seriously DOUBT I have any time left to myself for rest and studying. There goes my so called study break.

Since the study already started, my friends are all back in Penang. And I do mean ALL. They have already planned so many things ahead. Which, again, I'm left out again because I'm all the way here. It's not that I'm complaining about being alone and etc, but sometimes, the friends that you get here isn't just the same as the friends at home. It's similar yet different at the same time. But the good part is that all the friends I have here are really good and nice to me.

No comments: