Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finally, THE 14th Week

This is the final week of the semester. (Not) Surprisingly, time really flew by. Exams are in another 2 weeks. I;m so totally not prepared...as you can see, I can still find time to blog, meaning I have not really started studying..

This coming week will be Deepavali cum study break holidays for a week. Then on the 5th of November, I'll officially start my first paper. My last paper will be on the 20th of November. But here comes the problem, I have not booked my ticket home..because of debate. If I am to represent UMS for Royals Debate in KL, I'll only be back in Penang on the 4th of December which leaves me exactly one month to spend in Penang. Take away about 5-7days of holiday in Singapore, that leaves about 3 weeks in Penang.

Today, I listed a couple of things that I want to do and buy when I'm back. Top priority : CAMERA

Since I dropped mine into the sea, I haven't been able to take pictures. I have to rely on others alot...plus, my phone is already so old that the camera quality is seriously lousy.

I'm having another test this coming Thursday, but I'm still here blogging and downloading. I even took time for a nap in the library in the afternoon.

The weather has been bad with strong winds and heavy rain anytime of the day but usually at night. So, it has become very stuffy in the afternoon.

Last night I found out a shocking news...which I disclosed to a few people only. I'm still surprised now. Although I need to thank the 'caring' friend that insisted on looking up the info albeit meeting a lot of language barrier and the never give up attitude.

Books..here I come...Earthquakes form because of the elastic energy accumulated in the rocks due to the plate movements are released abruptly due to the breaking of the friction bond between the rocks.........

No comments: