Friday, August 08, 2008

Wie Gehts

I just read my chatbox and my friends said i was MIA..

So I'll just show you readers what my schedule is like for today until Monday

Friday 08/08/08 ( nice date)
7am-walked 30mins to the office to pass up ptptn forms
9.30am-finally got my waiting number. i waited 2 hours to get a number under the hot sun while sitting on the floor under the shade of my umbrella while sending emails
10am-in the library(where i'm writing this and searching for info for my lab report)
12pm-lab report meeting
2.30-4.30pm- environmental science lecture
6pm-10pm-english debate meeting
10pm-high possibility of walking another 30mins back to hostel because the bus service stops at 10pm.
8.30pm-i'm supposed to be in the hostel to collect my ticket to family day tomoro
Hope for t

Saturday 09/08/08
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little bro. He's finally 15 this year
7am-8pm-Family Day at Karambunai Water Resort
9pm-sleeping on my bed?? or face buried in bio book??

Sunday 10/08/08
7am-high possibility of walking for 30mins to the libfrary to board bus for golf practice outside uni
11.30am-early lunch i guess..
12pm-3.30pm-if nothing comes up at the last minute i think i finally have time to catch up on my sleep or stare at bio again
4pm-8pm-debate meeting again

Monday 11/08/08
8-10am-Bio lecture and mid-sem exam
11am-1pm-Titas(Tamadun Islam dan Asia)
4-7pm-Academic Reading and writing

Please note that during the few hour intervals i usually refuse to go back to the hostel as it takes me at least 30mins trying to fight for a place to get on the bus to go back to my hostel. I rather just stay in the library and doze or surf the net. I usually get a cubicle and catch a few winks. Nobody can see me in the cubicle

Now, I'm just waiting to go back to the office to pass up my ptptn form. i wonder what number is being called right now. when i left it was no.24. my number is no.369. It took them an hour to get to no.24.

So, readers, can you see how life is for me here?

No comments: