Monday, August 18, 2008

Holiday Time

My holiday has officially started. I have a week to 'enjoy'. Let me see. I just have 3 lab reports to write. One Ethics and one TITAS assignment to go. I have to study TITAS, Earth Science and Planets and Environmental Science to study as the mid-sem exams are right after the one week holiday. And tomorrow I'm going to Pulau Sapi and Pulau Manukan for a day trip. I think around 17 of us are going.

My ONE regret-here comes the truth...I slipped and fell when I went for my hostel Family Day at Karambunai Water Resort last Saturday. When I fell, the camera dropped into the sea. So it is soaked in sea water. I've not switched it on since then. I don't dare to expect anything from it. So I CAN'T bring my camera for my island trip tomorrow. What a pity for me.

Today I went to hand in my draft for Ethics together with my friend. The lecturer just rubbished it without even going past the introduction paragraph just because we did not out in 'In this essay, I would argue that morality is relative and cannot be absolute'. Ok, to be fair here, he did insist that we included a thesis statement at the end of the introduction paragraph but here's the thing- we wrote 'Our stand is that morality is relative and can never be absolute'. My friend was a bit disappointed as she wrote till 6am this morning and the lecturer just went through the essay while rubbishing our essay and said that we wasted his time for handing him that draft It we were going to hand in that as our final work, he would grade our paper as D.

On a lighter note, to those who are fans of Lin You Jia, Pan Yu Wen, Zhou Ting Wei and I forgot the other one's name. The 4 of them came to One Borneo on Saturday and performed although I didn't go. But I went yesterday for their autoraph session. What do I think of them? They are just very normal looking guys. I like Pan Yu Wen the best although I did not hear them all sing. Some of my friend's friends are so crazy over them that they followed them to the hotel (which is just next to One Borneo) and shot videos of them leaving. The 4 of them waved to the camera. I'll try to get the video and upload it in my blog if possible. Another friend went to get their autographs.

*hoping that the weather will be all bright and sunny tomorrow*

1 comment:

Eve said...

pulau sapi - pulau lembu? hahaha

What camera? Your family only camera issit?