Monday, August 11, 2008

Ermmm

I just finished my exam this morning. Surprisingly, I could answer most of the questions although I didn't finish studying. Anyways, another burden off my shoulder, assignments next. I still have a lot of assignments and reports to type and print.

My cousin purposely sms-ed me last night when the entire family back home went out for a nice good dinner. I have forgotten when was the last time a had a nice meal. It was way too long ago that I can't recall.

Another thing is, although I've been complaining that food is not good here, I still have not lost any weight. Here, I eat even more as I get hungry really easily. The amount of rice that I take is double the amount I take at home but I never fell full. Why is that?

And oh..I watched the opening of Olympics. Anyone watched it? I feel that the opening was really creatively done and special. They must have spent loads of money and time and planning and hard work to achieve that kind of effect

No comments: