Thursday, July 31, 2008

Its All About The Love-Hate Feeling

Today I waited an hour for the bus. I was queing for the bus since 6.45am. I only got onto the bus at 7.35am. Why? Because there were too many pathetic people cutting the queue. The line itself was already long enough without their 'good ethics'..maybe approximately 50m from the bus stop? and they cut the queue in groups! of like...5 people at a time. some guys they are smarter. they cut the queue alone. just stand right in front of you like they have been standing there all along. WTF!!!!!! I can't tolerate this anymore. People have been cutting queue like nobody's business. This is totally unfair for people like me, waiting since 6.45am and they just jump in front of you at 7.15am.

I wake up at 5.50am everyday to make sure that I am not too far from the bus stop. At around 6.50am, the queue is already maybe 100m away from the bus stop. ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

On a lighter note....Am I a TVXQ fan attracter or what? My roommate happens to be a big fan and guess what. I was in the library yesterday..surfing the internet and doing some SQ3R research. I looked at soompi which has like loads of e-news. Suddenly this malay girl came up to me and asked 'What are u looking at? Is that TVXQ? Can I see as well. I like them alot. Do you have their pics? Can I save them in my pendrive..etc' I was a bit shocked but I guess it was more of a surprise. My friend, a big fan of Ayumi Hamasaki is envious. She keeps asking how come when I look at Ayumi stuff nobody comes up to me? hahhahhahhaha...

I'm currently very busy with a lot of activities on hand. I accidentally join a committee and I'm supposed to find some company to sponsor the uni's ICT Carnival. We need to look for at least RM3000. Heck, where am I suppose to start? I', not even familiar with Sabah.

And oh, I joined UMS's English Debating Society. We had our first training last night. We have a tournament coming up. They hope to train us up in time for the cup in a month's time.

Going lunch now....Adios

1 comment:

Eve said...

the writer cousin is freshly tan from sitting under the sun throughout singfest, which was AWESOME!