Monday, August 25, 2008

Sadness

...Ok..maybe not really sadness...

the 1st sadness... my cousin called all the from Penang while having a nice and wonderful dinner at Chillie's just to tempt me and also to tell me that their plan to come holiday in Sabah next month has failed as they are too busy with their work and could find time to squeeze in Sabah.

the 2nd sadness...after reading all my kiddies's blogs, i felt a pang in my heart. while i'm stuck here in Sabah with tonnes of work and lack of sleep etc etc...they were all having loads LOADS of fun in Penang during their one week break. why??? i felt left out all of a sudden. like what ming said..kiddies are only 2nd after family. nothing else comes in the way. but i'm glad that they liked the presents that were bought on my behalf. the principle is easy. as long as the present is functional and they like it..it's worth it, no matter the price. so kiddies, don't worry too much about the price(although when i go back to Penang, there will be a big hole in my pocket) but like i said, u guys are only 2nd after family!!!

suddenly i miss scruffy and also jaz. yea, the dogs..surprisingly after reading ming's blog.

and ju...you got a new lappie? why didnt you tell me? not that you are supposed to report everything to me but haihs...like i said i feel left out. so pity me, keep me updated about all the happenings.

i got to go study now..

debate competition is tomorrow and Earth Science ( i HOPE the only subject) mid-sem exam is on thursday...

yet another tiring weak

i'm going kaputt soon

No comments: