Friday, September 01, 2006

Pretty memories UGLY present

Yesterday was Malaysia's 49th birthday. I had a wonderful day as well; together with all my friends. We were supposed to go Tambun for some nice seafood but ended up instead swimming and having a karaoke and cooking session at home..It was fun..especially the swimming part where 2 girls were pushing and pulling each other into the pool. Saw something weird though, a frog drowned in the pool. Have you ever seen a frog drown?.. Apart from that, everything else was nice..a perfect outing apart from gurney..Must have more of this activity once in a while

However, today is a disaster. I had biology test today. I DID NOT prepare at all. So I practically wrote all crappy answers for the test. And this carries 5% of my end year exam marks. I almost had the urge to tell my teacher that she can just forget about marking my paper as I had no idea what the questions want. Not a single clue. But I guess it serves me right for not studying for it earlier.

No comments: