Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Exam blues...

I'm starting to feel the exam blues nowadays..It's just 2 weeks away and I have TONNES to remember. I have a feeling that my chemistry is going to go down the drain. As for Bio, my only hope is to be able to read through all the chapters that I have studied. These few days, I don't know why I keep falling asleep in class? Is it because my body is way too tired? I don't know. I feel so blur nowadays. I am so looking forward to this Friday, I have a movie to catch and a party to attend, but I dread Saturday as it is a schooling day.

Yesterday I accidentally cut my tumb while doing my biology project. I hurt my index finger while playing golf. Both injuries on the same hand. So my left hand has only 3 fingers that is perfectly functioning.

No comments: