Monday, September 18, 2006

Quotes..

These are some quotes that I came upon not long ago..You can't really believe who said them

One day you may ask me which do I love more? My life or you. I will answer my life, as some day you might leave me. Then you will just leave me without asking the reason why. You will never know that YOU are my life.
-Edison Chen-

A lot of people want to ride in the limousine with you, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limousine breaks down.
-Oprah Winfrey-

The one that Edison said, I can't remember word for word. I think I remembered it correctly(hopefully).

School is again boring,especially chem. I wonder if she really did graduate and obtain her degree to even teach lower secondary studensts. My exam is just 3 weeks away! Arrgghhh....Hopefully I will be a tad more hardworking then I will be able to enjoy my DeepaRaya Holidays to the max!
I am so broke. I need to work! I want so many things. Short term-iPod and David Tao concert tickets. Long term-Holiday trips!

No comments: