Saturday, September 30, 2006

PARTY!! and Prada



Watched devil wears prada yesterday. The entrance was packed because Rob-b-hood was just screening and they had random bag checks. To tell the truth I don't really think these spotchecks work at all. Even before the film is in the cinemas, you can already get them at any pirated dvd stalls. Anyway, back to prada. All the stuff in the film are just so pretty.. the clothes, the bags, the shoes, can just get my eyes off them. hahahaha... I'm thinking of a career in a publishing firm now...just for the sack of all those pretty little things that you get FOC...hahahha.. Or maybe cross my fingers and pray that I will strike the jackpot soon...1 million dollar, maybe?

After the movie, went straight to Ping's birthday party. Late as usual, but there are always people that came even later..I vow from today onwards I'll try to be punctual and not be the typical Malaysia..But I doubt the change will come any time soon..

Party time over and Exam Time starts..haaiiihzzzz

No comments: