Thursday, August 24, 2006

Twins in Genting

I went up to Genting on Saturday to watch Twins' concert, although I'm not their fan. Their concert was very vibrant, crazy outfits, hairdos..But honestly, their singing were not very outstanding..It was more of their showmanship and they really do know how to 'tam' their fans' hearts by giving out presents and all. We had an extra concert ticket but luckily we managed to sell it right before the concert started. So in the end Juju and I sat separately because I had the RM150 tickets and she had the RM350 tickets. I ended up sitting in between 2 male fans. They knew every single song that was sung that night. I felt a bit out of place as I couldn't sing any songs..maybe just 3 out of all the songs they sang that night. Juju was very happy because she was way up front and got to shook hands with Twins. I thing I have to admit is that Twins are very pretty in real life...

A picture before we went to the concert.. Take note of our shirt and cap!



Twins encompasses all : Young, Old, Married, Single

Twins doing their opening act

The next day..

At breakfast..


And off to the theme park! I went on all the thrill rides..you just name it..I even went on the shot thing..the spiderman roller coaster(which I paid RM10 because its not included in the entrance fee)













This 4D motion master is a rip off..Sucks loads...might be fun for kids though..And it cost me RM8!! isshhh..

At the end of the day, I can declare myself broke...And this is where all my money went

No comments: