Tuesday, September 02, 2008

FOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!! FINALLY

After the debate finals ended, the whole debate club decided to go out dinner at a place called Gayang Seafood. It is some where in the outskirts. The road is tarred but no lamp post. So it was really dark. But it is famous, even among tourist. It's cheap and good(anything that tastes slightly better than hostel food is considered good). We ordered lots of dishes namely fish and prawns. Chit chatted alot. It was a fun night out.

These are all the junior debators, meaning all my opponents during the tournament. My team member are sitting in the front, the first 2 from the right. Both are pretty girls right. Don't you guys agree???

Notice the shirt I'm wearing? I bought it the day before. It burned a big hole in my pocket but I happen to like it a lot. It is limited edition Nike for Olympics Beijing. The special thing about it is the sleeve. One side is printed with chinese motives and written China. During the entire 3 day merdeka weekend..I spent like a total of nearly RM250. Talk about budgeting...always a failure for me. I ate a RM10 char koay teow here as well. It tasted similar. That was all I got nearest to home here. I plan to stay in the hostel for the next 2 weekends. If I don't go out, I won't spend money.

Today is the second day of puasa. Although the cafes are open as usual, the choices during lunch are a lot lesser.

No comments: