Friday, September 26, 2008

Before Labuan/Ranau

I am in the library once again. Surfing the net and trying to finish my one last report before i go on my holidays which is tomorrow.

Anyway, two weeks ago, my friends and I went to take pictures wearing yukata organised by the Japanese Culture Club of UMS. Today, we got the pictures already. Just right before the holidays. Maybe the yukata design we're wearing are a bit outdated but who cares. We just did it out of fun. I'm going to post some of pictures here.
This is us trying to get a candid shot. The photographer was trying to make us do something more anime-ish but we kept on insisting posing our way. It took us some time to get this shot. This was the photographer's idea. We laughed so hard that we had to hold in the laughter for this pic.

These 3 girls are the ones I mix around with here. They are all in the same course except for me. The one in pink is my housemate and a huge TVXQ fan. hahahaha. She's from Kedah. The purple one is very smart. She got 3.83 CGPA for STPM. The blue one, is seriously very daring and crazy. These two came from Bintulu, Sarawak.

Off to type my report now. Adios. Have a nice holidays everyone! Selamat Hari Raya!

Oh and since I won't be around to online...I just wanna wish

HUI PING AND SIAW PING! HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY. HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A NICE, WONDERFUL AND MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY. (although I know without me, it won't be as much fun) hahahhahahah....

No comments: