Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Labuan, Ranau, Kundasang...here I Come !!

ok..this one week Raya holidays is just going to busy busy busy for me. First up, I am going to Labuan, the tax free island of Sabah (aka Langkawi of Sabah). I will going with the Debate Club. It is a some sort of debate workshop in Labuan. So, everything is paid for, from food to transport and accomodation. The things I need to spend my money on are chocolates(lots of them) and hopefully alcohol(I don't want to be caught by the uni). I'll be there for 3days and 2nights. Hopefully, I get to do some sightseeing apart from debate training.

Second, after coming back to KK on Monday at 6pm, I'll be leaving at 7am the next day to Ranau for its famous hot spring and then the next day to Kundasang(aka Cameron Highlands). It is very nearby Mt. Kinabalu. This trip costs me RM150 for 2days 1 night inclusive of food, accomodation and transport + tour guide.

Speaking of Mt. Kinabalu, the price previously to hike up Mt. Kinabalu is Rm350-Rm400. Now the price just hiked up to RM480. I've heard rumours about the price hike but didn't expect it to be so soon.

So, by the end of the holiday trips, I'll be damn broke.

The only regret that I have now is that I don't have a camera. I searched on the internet about Ranau and Kundasang. The photos that I saw were really pretty. It's just too bad that I can't take my own pictures. I need a new camera..URGENTLY. But it is not possible to get one here as the one I'm aiming to buy is more expensive by RM200 here.

I'm off to bed now. Going to watch Mama Mia tomorrow!

and I have another good news to announce. I found out that my cousin gave birth to a baby girl on 18/9/08. Then another cousin is 4 months pregnant. Just like what Eve said, it is the baby boom season. I can't wait to see the babies soon! But they are so far away.

1 comment:

Eve said...

Sabah nearer to Jakarta ma~