Saturday, July 29, 2006

Rat Race

Tomorrow I'm going for the Penang Bridge International Run. So I have to wake up at 4am! I am joining the half marathon. So I ONLY have to run 22.3KM.. I got persuaded by my monitor to join this run. She tried to persuade the entire class to join and I tried to discourage them to join, but I myself ended up joining it. I wonder how in the world am I going to finish the run in under 3 hours. Maybe I won't be able to finish the race and have to hitch a ride on the sweeper bus instead.

My tests just ended this week. I think I am going to fail in my math because when I looked at the answer sheet that my teacher gave out after the exam, I don't remember getting the same answers as in the answer sheet. But I can't really be bothered.Just have to be a bit more hardworking in the next one, that's all...(haha..as if). Well it's off to bed now for me as I only have 7 hours to sleep and have my rest before the run tomorrow.

No comments: