Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Italiani i campioni



If you are wondering what the title means..it actually says 'Italians the champions. I'm so so happy that the Italians won but at the same time I felt pity towards the French men when they lost. How ironic of me. I purposely woke up in the middle of the night just to catch the finale. Both teams were great, but I somehow missed all the exciting moments, one of them being Zizou headbutting an Italian. For your information, I fell asleep. Haha.

Today, I painted the entire classroom together with my classmates. Blue was our choice. Actually we didn't have a choice, I don't mean the colour but painting the classroom. It was COMPULSORY. Another ridiculous thing was, we had to wrap our tables with plastic wrappers and decorate it. I feel that it is just a waste of $$$ as all the tables are brand new. Talking about ridiculous, why do some people like to think that others are jealous of them when they are being hated?Do they just assume that people envy their childish behaviour and thoughts, which I don't AT ALL think that they are some what childish.I know I sound confusing but I hope you guys out there know what I mean.

No comments: