Thursday, July 06, 2006

Busy as A Bee

This entire week, I've been so busy. I practically stayed back after every single day of this week. So damn tired. Can't wait for tomorrow to end. But then I'll be busy during this weekend also. Haihs. Practically the entire world is busy predicting the winner of World Cup and flocking to mamak stalls in the wee hours to support their favourite team while I on the other hand is stuck doing my pathetic homework. After finishing everything, I'm so tired that I can't even force myself to watch my favourite tv program which is absurd as tv USED to be far more important than anything else to me. I guess nothing is certain.

And there's one more thing that I want to fret about. How can some people be such a hypocrite? One minute they pretend that they are such a goody two shoe and think so highly of themselves and think that they deserve the things that they want and the next moment, surprise surprise, they'll be eating in the classroom right under the teacher's nose. How sick can that be? And how dare they come running to you asking reasons why they were rejected of their hopes? Yuck..

No comments: