Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Leg Aching

Two days after I finished the Penang Bridge Run, my legs are still aching like hell. After the race, my legs were shaking and worn out. I practically had to use my hands to move my legs up my bed. Can you imagine how painful is that?I managed to finish the race in 4hours. I know it took me a long time because the winner for this marathon just clocked 2hour and 35 minutes for the entire race which is 44.5km. I think he must have ran like the wind. Although it was tough, I still find it fun and I might join again.The view on the Penang Bridge is awesome especially during sunrise(will upload the pics soon cos busy now). And it is very windy.I didn't feel tired but my legs just couldn't take it I guess.I feel proud of myself for completing the race because I was very tempted to give up and just take the sweeper bus to the finishing line, but I persevered.

I followed my mum to her yoga class pot luck. Met a couple that is very interesting there.They are mat salehs.They have been travelling around the world for 5 whole years in their very own sailing boat.How wonderful isn't it, to be able to travel to so many places.Talked about their adventures and experiences in different countries.It is my dream to go round the world but I wonder when will the time come.

No comments: