Thursday, December 18, 2008

X-mas In Singapore


This is the first time I went on holiday with so many of friends. Finally after years of yakking about it...The theme at Orchard this year was sweets, candies and everything sweet. I have seen nicer decorations at Orchard...is it because of the economy downturn?

We went to a lot of places... Sentosa Island, Science Centre, Orchard Road, Bugis, Esplanade, Suntec City.
The infamous fountain at Suntec City. We all bought the similar t-shirts. I'm Mr. Tall...how ironic...hahaahah

We even went clubbing..It's called The Arena. They hire a group of Black Eyed Pea wanna bes to sing live. They are actually good. And instead of girls joining dance competition, they make the guys do it. One guy actually took off his pants..with the boxers still on. The atmospere is much better than the clubs at home as they are smoke free. So for once, I didn't stink like cigarretes at the end of my night out. The cover charge is $22 for 2 drinks. And it was the baby's birthday! So it was like a birthday + party. One funny thing though, you see alot of old uncles in their 50s perhaps inside dancing to When I Grow Up.The presents to BABY..it does look like present to a child doesn't it? hahahahaha

We spent a lot of money especially me.... Bought a lot unintentionally because even after converting the price back to RM it is still cheaper to shop there....The MRT is kind of expensive to me though..I think I spend nearly $10 a day just for MRT which is equivalent to RM24.20...just for public transport.

This was taken at the Esplanade. Nice right? We placed the camera on top of an electric box to get this pic. Talk about risking lives for the perfect picture.
Does the pose look familiar?? I want nobody nobody but you!
Our failed attempts at trying to capture ourselves jumping up in the air.This was at Vivo City.

Science Centre...I like the Omni-Theatre..although a bit dizzy...It is similar to Petronas Science Centre.This was at Chinatown.

That was a summary of my 5 days 4 nights trip to Singapore. No pictures from the fifth day though.

No comments: