Saturday, December 27, 2008

12.24.08 ,12.25.08

12.24.08
Just before Twilight

What have I been up to on Christmas Eve? Nothing much actually. Just went to watch Twilight..I know I watched it like 3 weeks later than the rest of the world and people have been talking so much about it. For me, the movie could have done better. The scenery and music were great. It's just that it lacked the sparks to make a great and memorable movie for me but I wouldn't say that it was a total flop. Anyways, we headed to Korean Palace after that. Dinner at 9.30pm. Can you imagine? By the time our food arrived, it was nearly 10pm already. But dinner was good. Everyone enjoyed it. Luckily, because I recommended the place. I wouldn't want to spoil a christmas eve dinner now would I...
We drove all the way up to Sunset Bistro. Parked the car without even having to look for a parking space. We left 10 minutes after that though. The place was so packed even after the extension and all. So we went over to a family gathering nearby and saw a belly dance performance. Wished everyone merry christmas and then we left again as it was too scary an occasion for my friends to handle...way too many relatives of mine. Then we wanted to head home but because we all dressed up to the nines, we felt it was a waste to go home. We went to UPR. First, we went to Fame..FOC..because friends were there. Then we decided the songs were not nice, we headed across to Mois...FOC as well. But the sad part was, Mois was way too packed to even dance and everyone there were already wasted. You see people drunk and sweaty and the place was stuffy. So totally not enjoyable...I miss Singapore Clubs now. Smoke free and cleaner. After about 10minutes, we could not take it anymore. So, we left again. Next, we headed to QEII. It was nearly 3am already..so we went in..FOC again. We actually went to look at the scenery at QEII. I know this is the lame-st christmas outing ever. We went home after that. Slept the moment I hit my bed. Ju overnighted at my place. I think it was the first time my friends actually slept at my place

12.25.08

Went to a family friend's Christmas party. The food was good. Lots of alcohol. But what I lacked were friends. Mostly were guys there because the family friend has 4 sons..so you can imagine how friend-less I was. But I enjoyed the food and watching tele and drinking alcohol there albeit a little lonesome. Things started to heat up a little after everyone filled their tummies. Talked a bit. People were giving me career talks. Future plans etc and not to forget...Alcohol. I tried something new that night..which I like a lot. It was a mix of Red Bull and Jagermeister. You some sort like drop a shot of Jagermeister with the shot glass together into another glass half-filled with red bull. Then you just finish the drink ASAP. It was new and interesting..well as least for me. At the end of the party when they ran out of booze, they just mixed every alco that was left on the table into a coke bottle and then everyone drinks up. They had a few rounds of those. I just had 1 round but a very big glass. The taste wasn't too bad but right after you finished, you'll feel dizzy. But I wasn't drunk..guess that's the benefit of having inherited high alcohol tolerance genes.



No comments: