Sunday, July 27, 2008

OMG!!!!

'You either be a hero or live long enough to be the villain' (something of that sort)

I went to catch a movie last night. Finally, after a month of abstinence from the cinema. And luckily I did the right choice but choosing to watch this movie. All I can say is that acting, the actors especially Heath Ledger as The Joker was so convincing! But at the end of the movie, I felt pity for Batman, not a hero without a face, just being what the city needs him to be. This just shows how this reality world is. Nothing is what it seems. Although this movie is one of the darkest Batman movie ever made, it has got a special edge to it(not the typical hero saves the day storyline).

Yesterday was definitely one of the higlights of my time here in Sabah. For your info, the mall next to my uni is always abuzz with activities, especially promotional event for Hong Kong artists. So far, Joe Ma, Momo Yung and Bosco Wong were here but I didn't go see them. Last week, it was a programme with Super Trio Show.

So, I just finished grocery shopping together with my friend and we were riding up this escalator. I looked around and noticed that the Adidas shop was packed for some reason. I thought it was because the sale carnival just started. So, I didn't pay much attention but then I realised that the people were wearing the same t-shirt-TVB Crew. So I looked into the shop. I saw Hung Tin Meng. At first, I forgot his name but I could remember his face. And yes, he looks much more handsome than on tv or picture. Then I saw Chin Kah Lok and then Yuen Sieu Cheung( please take note that I totally forgot everyone's name). Then my friend asked if Eric Tseng was here.

So, we stood outside the shop. A few other people spotted them as well. They were all furiously looking at clothes inside the shop. It seems like they won't leave without buying. Then suddenly came Eric Tseng. Chin Kah Lok was the first one to leave the shop. He walked right past in front of me. Then I pointed at him and said very loudly 'Eh..da!' coz I forgot his name. He looked at me and smiled and continued walking. Then everyone starting leaving the shop. The few fans that were there were asking for photos. Being the shy person that I was I didn't go up to ask for one( the crew were pushing people away as well) Then Hung Tin Meng walked out. My friend approached him but was blocked by the crew. I just suddenly blurted 'Can I take a picture with you? Just one'. Then he stopped and said 'ok, just one.'
He is actually really tall too. He was abit more friendly. His had his hands placed on our shoulders lightly.

Then my friend was determined to take a photo with Eric as she was a big fan and have been watching The Super Trio Show since god knows when. So we walked around the mall, all the time carrying a 5litre water that she bought from Giant. It was darn heavy and I helped her carry it abit while hunting for Eric. Anyway, we came up infront of Quiksilver as there were a few fans outside. This time my friend was a bit more daring and went up directly to Chin Kah Lok and asked for a picture. He was ok with it too. He is kinda short..no?

Then we went back to hunting for Eric. We practically walked the entire mall. All its' 3 floors and almost gave up coz it was getting dark. We usually go back before the sky gets dark. It is a bit dangerous here, even in broad daylight. My friends they got threathened while in KK, in the middle of the road in broad daylight and They were walking in group of 3.

Finally, we found them in an Apple shop. According to my friend, they bought 2 ipods. She went in to look at mac books while waiting for them to come out of the shop while I just waited outside.

Can you just see how brightly she is smiling? I missed my chance of taking a photo with him as there were a number of fans outside and the crew stopped me again. So I just let it go. He is seriously short though. Compare the pictures that my friend and I took with other artists then compare this picture. You can do the math, right?


He was shopping with Eric. He stood by the side. There were people asking him to take photo as well, so I took one as well. I was so shy and I told him 'Sorry... Chor Chu Lei Mai Yeh'(in cantonese-sorry for disturbing you while you are shopping) and he said something like 'Mm chor or mm kan you'(it is ok).

So that is my most exciting week here yet(I hope).. to the future Mrs. Egg.. I hope you are reading this, this week I met the Entau wan almost every day in uni. But yesterday, he lost to Batman and Hung Tin Meng..hahahahaha and I found out about his name as well. Can you believe it? I finally did it.

I just realized that I look very round in my pictures. I need to lose some fat although I doubt it will work. The food here sucks but I don't see myself losing any weight the past month I'm here. The pictures are the proof.

1 comment:

Eve said...

Lisa: tat's so pathetic and damn sad. most exciting weekend

Ling: HAHAHAHA, u so funny!! Hunt for Eric tsang. yes damn short. but he looks kind