Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Me

I'm now writing from my university library. Yes, I know that I'm supposed to be studying in the library. What was I thinking about blogging. Anyways, I have ONE good news to post. That is (drum rolls please) CAVINA is here in UMS. Guess what, she is taking the same course as I am. It could have been a happier news if the admin allowed her to move into my room. But it didn't. But now at least I have a friend and when I mumble stuff in hokkien, at least some one understands me. hahahahaha

Life is starting to get busy with assignments piling up. Internet connection is still a pain in the arse. I discovered that the only time to go online is in the morning when everyone goes to lectures. My lecturer is in Korea so class was cancelled. I slept till 8am and online on msn, talked to Bola. At least there is a soul that wakes up in the morning(she is working/msn)

Mid-sem exams are coming up soon. It feels like the sem just started and exams are already coming up. The only good thing that comes with poor internet connection is that, it makes me study to pass the time. When have you ever heard of yours truly here studying? Never in my entire schooling life I revise almost on nightly basis.

I had a quiz on Monday. I did revise but I didn't do so well. I studied but I did not look at the diagrams and the question was to draw 2 cell diagrams. What is past is past. No use crying over spilt milk.

I have a new hobby now since I came to Sabah. That is to write emails. Internet and Msn, with frequent disconnection, I have resorted to writing emails to keep up with news with friends. The condition is so bad that I have to write my emails at night with microsoft word and save it, then email it when I wait for the lecturers to arrive in the morning using the uni's wireless.

3 comments:

MiNG said...

Wow...I can't believe Cavina is in Sabah. Good for you la. I miss you guys leh. How I wish got ppl fr our school come here aso. Sadly onli Loo Wen and she live in a totally diff place from me. I dun even see her in any classes. I am speaking mandarin everyday leh. I notice my Mandarin improved and English is starting to downgrade d. No one speaks bloody English here. The english I hear are totally broken english. Take care in Sabah. Saja leave a comment since I canot open any chatbox and the xbox is banned here. By da way I'm taking German classes. Din noe it was dis tough. i'm so dead....

doublelletee said...

i'm jealous. very. JEALOUS!

I'm in Penang and guess what? I don't speak Hokkien too! muahhahahaa... my friends teaching me mandarin and yes, it's getting better. hohoh

a number of georgians here but i dont get to meet them :( my class is like terpinggir somewhere

can't wait for nov to meet up with u guys!!

Ting said...

i speak mandarin here everyday as well. my english is also going downhill. german is not that difficult. just needs more practice.