Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year

How did I celebrate my new year you may ask.. Let me tell you. I spent my very last day of 2006 falling sick. I had a bad tummy from the moment I woke up. I was walking around like a zombie feeling slightly feverish and ended my day by sleeping early and all alone at home. I was terrified that I will fell worse on the 1st day of 2007 as it was a new year and also my cousin's wedding. I couldn't afford to be sick. Luckily I felt better, but I had diarrhea. Still do now....

I think this will be the most memorable new year ever. On 30/12/2006 my brother was admitted into the hospital for food poisoning. A few other of my relatives also had diarrhea plus vomiting. Today in school I heard Jean also had fever and also vomited yesterday. What happened? How com everyone is suffering from this disease?

Anyway today is the first day of school and I already felt sleepy in class, have tonnes of homework and projects to complete. ARRGGHHH!!!! and also.. I just fought with my mum.....haaiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........what on earth is happening to me??????????????????????????????????????????????????

No comments: