Friday, January 26, 2007

Busy Busy Busy.........

Been very busy lately. Maybe that's the main reason I fell sick last weekend. Down with fever and flu. Why am I so busy? I too wonder myself. Everyday, stay back in school foe meetings, sports practice and still going for tuition, where the hell do I find time to finish up my homework? and rest? It's either this or that. NOT both. So I pick the latter. Furthermore, my classroom is at the very end of the school, so by the time I get to the canteen everyday, recess is almost over. Life sucks. Now with the weekend here, most of the time are already dedicated to finishing my homework and catching up on my sleep. My life really sucks loads.

Another thing on my mind...MONEY.. I can't seem to have enough of it. I want to get more CNY clothes. I want to go to so many concerts especially Rain and Lee Hom's. I so wanna go so badly. Students are poor people. Why are these two problems always bugging me?? I now these are just minor problems but they pose a big obstacle for me........why...why...tell me why....Maybe it's because I don't know how to appreciate all the things that I already have and take things for granted. My head is so heavy now. I need some break... I'm like a volcano just waiting to erupt, you know, like the volcanoes in Sinking of Japan..... I need something new in my pathetic life. I need some sleep..noww...


ATTN : TO ALL RAIN'S FANS, HE'S ARRIVING TONIGHT AT KLIA AT 10.25PM USING THE NORMAL ARRIVE HALL. SO GO WELCOME HIM YOU ALL!!

No comments: