Wednesday, January 03, 2007

THE Wedding

Finally the long awaited wedding of the eldest cousin in Penang took place with relatives coming from as far as Jakarta and Australia and friends from Singapore. All I can say is that is was a joyous occasion with lots of drama, pictures and memories to be remembered( and also a good excuse to dress up ;P)

The bride and her family and friends

The groom coming to 'fetch' the bride in the morning.
The wedding reception
All dressed up for the occasion
YAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM SSSEEEEENNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do I have to carry your heavy train??!! UGGHHHH!!! The end.....

Although there an after-party at Momo. Went with me cousin and the bride's friends. Momo was quite nice and the friends were really partying, but the club was kind of empty. Maybe next time, I should head down there with my friends. Took a picture in there but it was too dark and couldn't see the interior..


Went home at 2am. Slept at 3am and woke up at 7am to do gotong-royong in school which was a failure and made me sacrificed my beauty sleep for nothing...iiiissssshhhhhh

No comments: