Thursday, December 21, 2006

Smoke!!!! HELP!!!

Yesterday night I went to the pasar malam in Farlim with my two brothers and two aunts. All of us cramped into my mini. After the pasar malam, we decided to go for char koay teow in Anson Road. Suddenly smoke came out of nowhere. So I pulled my car by the roadside, just right opposite Han Chiang High School. I tried to stop the engine but the ignition key won't budge one bit. Everyone in the car panicked and rushed out of the car while I still tried to stop the engine. After few tries, I managed to stop the engine. My aunts were worried that the car might blow up. Everyone was out of the car except for me. 5 minutes after the smoke disappeared, we decided to risk our lives by driving home. Luckily our house was nearby. Today the mechanic came. He said the wiring got burnt. Luckily the engine didn't catch fire. If not, I would have a burned pig today.

No comments: