Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pre-Christmas Clubbing

After procrastinating for the past year, my friends finally had enough courage to go clubbing with me and sp. And this time I swear that it has been the best trip ever. I went with a bunch of pretty girls, 2 air-hostesses, one who is a part-time model and and half angmoh. Everyone was all pretty and dressed up. It was fun although I saw a few incidents that I personally felt disgusted. There was this couple that was smooching right smack in the middle of the stage. Helloo...can't you do it elsewhere? You're just putting on a free show for everyone when nobody's interested and taking up a hell lot of space. I reached home nearly 4am only to find that the water supply has been cut off. So that meant I couldn't bath. All I could do was to clean my face with a make up remover. I ended up sleeping on the floor because I smelled like a walking cigarette.

This entire holiday had been hectic. Can you believe that I have been waking at 7am every morning eventhough it is a school holiday? Everyday I will be busy with either my tuition, german language class or yoga and I have to find time for my golf practice as well. And not forgetting that I also have guitar lessons. While I am busy slaving away my 24hours which is still not enough for me, my friends are having a nice holiday watching dvds and sleeping till 12pm everyday. And as if my workload is not enough, I just had to find more work for myself by helping my cousin do his assignment which I now know that it is very difficult. ARRRGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With just 2 weeks of holidays left, I doubt I will have any relaxing time to myself before the start of a new school term which is going to be hectic as well.

No comments: