Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pictures

These are the pictures that I took during TAR College Odyssey Night last Saturday..

At Goodall Cafe after the odyssey...we were just too hungry
The Odyssey thing wasn't too bad. Hey, what do you expect from RM3? It was just like a concert. I was freezing cold in the hall and I didn't even take my dinner. The air condition was so cold, I was practically shivering.What was I doing there?Just jumping on the bandwagon and went there to cuci mata...hahahahah. One thing that I couldn't stand was their spoken english, full of errors and so colloquial that even me, who don't speak perfect english coudn't really catch what they said. My advice to those vying to be MCs: please make sure that you people buck up your english before trying to do the slang thing because it really just turns people off when they can't understand you at all.

No comments: