Friday, April 25, 2008

L-O-U-S-Y

has anyone ever called me that? never! i repeat...never! but these few days i'm been called that alot and i do mean alot. my 'friend' who frustrates me so( you know who you are) has been calling me lousy at least 10X a day, tries to make me explode while chatting on msn and yet managed to make me grin at the same time. she is different and i do seriously mean different from the people that i always hang around with. have u ever felt pressured talking to someone on msn? she doesn't make grammar mistakes, uses bombastic words that no one ever uses except when writing essays for exams....what with all the rojak languages that i usually use talking with my friends...this is making me feel like talking to an english teacher while chatting with her...
P.S. Aud..are u reading this??

Finally i have reached my big two-o. i got a very nice surprise party from my best friends last week. almost teared..luckily i got a grip of myself. what was my present? they gave me a big bag.. big enough for me to runaway from home..don't get me wrong..i like the bag..liking it more by the day.

actually this post is supposed to be a short one as i'm writing this while waiting for my friend to pick me up for dinner...

Guess what..a new person has entered the blogging world...
http://lifeisgame-juinquah.blogspot.com
you must be surprised that she decided to blog. go visit her page.i find it interesting. totally a different style of writing compared to mine

Tschuss!

No comments: