Monday, April 14, 2008

Laziness Has Set In

My blog has been inactive for the past month. I seriously think that is it because I have lost the willpower to maintain and update it on a frequent basis. Why am I updating it now? I some how feel obligated to update it for you readers, however little it may be.

For the past few days, I've been sleeping over at Eve's place and tagging along with her and her 'friend'. After 3 days of tagging along, I've finally decided that I will not, or at the very least try to stop tagging along due to some reasons.
#1: While tagging along I felt that I will automatically be absorbed or camouflaged into the surroundings as I seldom talk or have nothing much in common to talk about.
#2: When I meet with their friends, I become half mute and again...nothing much in common to talk about.

Currently..as in today, I'm counting down the days to my next holiday. Destination: Jakarta. It has been nearly 3 years since I last went there. This will be one very LONG holidays..I think it's a 3 weeks long vacation.

I can't wait for my friend to come back from Canada! Miss her so much. I think it has been nearly a year she left.

P.S. I am now jobless. So if you guys want to ask me out, feel free to..anytime..

No comments: