Friday, November 24, 2006

Dress Up For The Festival!

Last week my brother joined a cosplay competition in Gurney in conjunction with a Tokio Festival held there. For those that are in the dark about cosplay, it is a competition where people dress up as their favourite anime or any other character. The best impersonator wins. My brother dressed up as a guy from a band by the name of Gazette(hopefully I am correct). Anyway, he and his friends didn't manage to clinch any prizes although I personally felt that they deserved to win. Actually I pity them as they really put in a lot of effort and also money for their tailor made jackets and wigs. They lost because of their lack of stage presence. Anyway here are some pictures that you rarely see.


Me, my brother and some other contestants

My brother and his friends that managed to get into the finals

1 comment:

Eve said...

tak sangka penang got such things wan lor...