Friday, November 17, 2006

HOLIDAYS!!!

At last my 1 and a half month's holiday is here. I've been waiting for it for the past 3 weeks since school reopened after the Raya holidays. I have a complicated feel about school closing though. Last day of school also means that it is the last day for my friend, Subbs..She leaving to pursure nursing under a scholarship program from LWE Hospital. I will definitely miss her. She's a very bubbly person and very in tune with entertainment. I bet she sits in front of the television all day. Just like myself, addicted to tv. You can just ask her what ever series that you have missed on tv and she's there to tell you, but only English series.

Today is also sort of a historical day in my schooling life where until the very last day of school where practically the entire school population were fooling around having loads of fun, almost everyone in my class had to finish up our chemistry experiment. Every year, on the last day of school, I will be playing and chit chatting, but not today. I guess this is what people call Form 6.

But it was not all work and no play though. That is so not me. We had some sort of a small farewell party for Subbs. Ordered pizzas and took photos. Exchanged email adds and all.

This holiday, my schedule is busy to the core. I have my biology ecology project to settle. Loads of homework which I have accumulated during the past 3 weeks. My tuition homework and my chemistry tuition has doubled its classes which means I have to attend 12 classes during my school break. This also means I can't find any part time jobs to earn extra money, but I'M BROKE!!!VERY BROKE!!!

Pictures From RIMUP Day

No comments: