Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New Friends

Had a busy weekend last week, i took in 2 students from singapore for a student exchange program.. they are very cute as they were younger than i am...i took them around penang for sightseeing..all the typical tourist spots..botanical garden, youth park, gurney plaza..but the most exciting part was bringing them to nibong tebal for fireflies watching with my family..had an awesome dinner there too..

On saturday, we followed a heritage trail that was organised for all the singaporean students in the morning.. it was enriching for myself too as i found out loads of stuff that i didn't know about until that morning eventhough i have been living in penang practically my entire life...



Saturday nite was my school's grad nite..went together with my buddies..i had a seat at the VIP table thanks to my 2 new friends..food was good!great grad nite!have loads of fun...stayed out late..until nearly 3am before reaching home(i'm a good girl,seldom of me going out this late);p

Sunday, we went to alot of places...even had the time to go for durian..time for them to go back singapore...quite a teary moment..luckily i held back those tears...really sweet of them to give me teddies as a momento..

No comments: