Saturday, June 24, 2006

1st Times


Yesterday a lot of things happened for the first time on me..

#1. I woke up at 3 am in the morning to watch football! I purposely slept at 10pm just to wake up in the middle of the night to watch japan vs brasil. I'm a japan fan eventhough i know that their chances of beating the 5 times world cup chances were 'slim' but it was worth it.. And in case you didn't know, brasil won 4-1

#2. I was trying to take a nap in the afternoon after school on my bed when i saw worm on my bed!!AARRGGHH..I screamed for my mum(i'm scared of bugs). After looking at it properly..they were termittes!! My bed was infested with termittes! Now it gives me the creeps just to sleep on my bed eventhough i sprayed like..2 wholes cans of aerosol

#3. I went glo with my buddy last night for the first time after saying about it for the past half year. But I only went for a short while as i have a curfew.. It was quite fun..but i think it will be better if i went with more of my friends.

Three first times for me in a day.I can't believe that so many things can happen in day..Nothing is impossible..eventhough i would have liked it even better if the termittes didn't come

No comments: